At the beginning of July they packed up in Tour Buses and started their season. they traveled to 25 states and rode that bus 22,000 miles. HELLO! He is a much tougher person than I am.
He returned home to Utah on the 10th of August. We were all glad to see him and spend some time together. Because they usually stayed in Gymnasium's in High Schools, he hadn't taken a shower alone for months. He spent about an hour in his newly remodeled bathroom downstairs. We kinda laughed about that. But despite drumming for hours a day, he came home and drummed that very afternoon in his room. Oh Well, I guess that will never change. I'm not sure how he fits in around here any more. He is so brown from the sun and we are all white people.
Thanks to all of you who have asked about him and thought about him while he was gone.
Mitch (Third from the right)with the Cascades Drumline

The Stadium where the DCI Finals were held in Indianapolis.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwDGgyfUTA




No comments:
Post a Comment