In February Shayne had a Birthday. He is now 47yrs young. I don't know if I was supposed to tell you that. :( But I did tell you that :) hehehehe. As a family we went out to dinner and spent some time together.
In March Wendy had her birthday and since I write this Blog you will not be in on the information as to how old I am.:) Again we went out to dinner as a family. Later in the month Rick, Paul, Jim and Becky drove through on the way to see Rick'l Brother Brad that was ill and in the hospital. Thank Goodness Brad is now doing better. But on the way home they stopped in for breakfast at Andy's so we could see them.







Noah and Mom had a special Mother and Son night sponsered by his school. We went to the Ice sheet in Ogden to Ice skate. We had such a great time and Wendy didn't even fall down once. Yipee! The Ice sheet is where in 2002 they held the Curling Competition for the Olypmics. It is a really nice facility. Noah's best friend Mitchell Evans was there too, so we got a couple of shots of them together. A fun time was had by all.



April 5th, Shayne and I went to Las Vegas to see the National Drag Races. We have tried to go once a year for the past few years. It is a really fun day. And my Funny Car choice for this year won! Ron Capps all the way! We spent the night in St. George on Saturday night and had planned to stay Sunday night as well. But I was called to appear for Jury Duty here in Ogden Monday morning at 8:45am. So as soon as the races were over, about 6:30pm, we took off for home. Man, am I glad Shayne likes to drive. I don't think we would have made it if I had had to drive.






1 comment:
Love the pics!
Post a Comment